BEND Plant Stand
BEND Plant Stand
- This indoor/outdoor plant stand is galvanized and powder coated, making it a durable addition to any garden or room you can imagine it in. We think you’ll love the way that the geometric detailing enhances nature’s beauty.
- Use Bend Plant Stands to line your front walkway, keeping your potted plants contained and your front yard the talk of the neighborhood.
- Our Plant Stand can even be used as plant cages in your vegetable garden. It’s is the most stylish way there is to keep your fruits and vegetables safe from pests during the growing season.
- If a flowering vine is more your thing, our plant stand can quickly become a topiary dream for those vines to climb all over.
- 19" W x 18" H
- Hot-dip galvanized iron to prevent rust.
- Powder coated finish or metal plated.
- Bend Seating products are made for indoor-outdoor use. To maximize the lifespan of coating, we recommend you store it in a dry, well-ventilated place during the time when the products are not being used, and ensure it is protected from any knocks and bumps. To prevent scratches and water retention, we recommend that you do not place decorative objects or flowerpots on tables. Please avoid stacking your chairs upside down on tables. Use the glides to protect the furniture feet as well as floor surfaces. These pads prevent any degradation or damage to the feet resulting from contact with the ground. Clean off any traces of bird droppings as quickly as possible, as these can be damaging and may lead to the corrosion or staining of your furniture. To Clean: Metal furniture can be cleaned using either clean water or water containing a non-detergent soap. The furniture should then be wiped dry to remove. Abrasive sponges should not be used to scrub the furniture, and no abrasive powders or other types of detergent should be used. Scratches and Rust: Any scratches should be quickly treated. If rust begins to appear as a result of a scratch or bump, apply an anti-rust product such as Rustoleum® as quickly as possible, and then repaint the area. If treated correctly the furniture should last for many years.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.